Once you have decided to go forward:-
Initial meeting – bring along…
– notes of you needs
– ideas of what you’d like the site to look like (web addresses of other sites you like)
– notes of specific features you need
– as much of the written text* you need on the site as possible (in rough form with do)
– as many of the pictures* (photos, logos) that you want on the site
[* on disk or via email, preferably]
– Will will require a deposit to then move onto the next stage.
We will set about creating the first draft of your site, often with a few variations so you can choose what suits you best.
These will then be emailed to you.
Any revisions will be made according to your feedback.
A final agreement about the look and features of the site will be made.
Now we spend time crafting the site for you.
You will then be asked to check through for any mistakes.
We will set up any initial email addresses for you (you can manage them yourself any time you like).
Any additions or significant alterations can be made at this stage, however these will be at additional cost.
Once everything is cleared and your final balance is paid, we make the site live and deliver all your relevant access logins.
That’s it… your new business is live on the internet for all to see.